April 14, 2017 | MX Data
Cayan Q2 2017 Product Updates
|Cayan is pleased to introduce new quarterly product updates, designed to keep our partner and VAR community updated on recent product and feature releases. We will email and post updates every quarter here where you can go to find out about the latest and greatest.
This first update covers the past three months between January and March with information on Genius, Unified Commerce and our two new EMV certifications. We also preview what’s coming later this Spring, including a new product launch.
Here’s what you can read about in this edition:
- Unified Commerce solution suite updates - New Card Account Updater functionality supports automated card updates.
- Genius platform updates - new Genius features including Tip Eligible Amount; FSA (Flexible Spending Accounts); Gift Card Enhancements; EBT Cash and Numeric Customer Input, and the launch of the brand new Genius Handheld.
- New EMV certifications for Elavon and Chase (Paymentech) Merchant Services.
Coming This Spring
- New product launch - Genius Mini for iPad and iPhone POS
- Genius Handheld countertop stands and charging stations
To learn more about any of these new features or products, please be sure to refer to the Product Update page for specific details.
Let's Start a Conversation
Take the first step towards optimizing your retail operations. We look forward to speaking with you.GET IN TOUCH